Meesho Supplier Login Panel Page: Meesho app is one of the most trending apps nowadays. The Meesho has started in the COVID pandemic and grabbed a huge attention. The Meesho offers various services online for its customers. The internet has become the main source of buying and selling items. Millions of users are now using the Meesho app across India. Sellers, Resellers, and buyers are using the Meesho app for their requirements.
Now, in this article we will check the Meesho supplier login, seller login, reseller login information and app registration and downloading process clearly. Meesho app is one of the popular apps for various products. Users, suppliers, and sellers can check the Meesho downloading process, registering process, and other important information from the following.
Meesho Supplier Login Panel Page New account (App Download)
Meesho Supplier Panel is the one-stop solution for all your online selling needs. From listing your products and managing inventory to processing orders and tracking payments, log in to the Supplier panel and manage your online business with ease. The process is simple, and to know more you can watch the below video. We recommend you review the legal and policies section in the Supplier Panel to ensure your uploaded catalogues are in compliance with the policies of Meesho. You will need to upload your catalog to start selling on Meesho. You will be able to upload your product catalog by logging on to the Meesho Supplier Panel.
- PAN card
- Bank Account Information Data.
How to Sell Your Products Online at Meesho?
1. Register as a Meesho Seller: Create an account on Meesho and list the products you want to sell online. All you need for Meesho seller registration is an active bank account and your GSTIN number and you’ll be on your way to joining 11 Lakh+ suppliers. On completing the registration, you will have access to the Meesho Supplier Panel. You can then start selling products online to crores of customers who shop on Meesho.
2. Upload Catalog and Receive Orders: Once registered, set up your product page to start selling online on Meesho. Upload your product catalog on the Meesho Supplier Panel and you’ll be all set to sell and grow your business online. Uploading catalogs on Meesho is very simple. You can either upload a single catalog or upload bulk catalogs through excel. Your product catalog gets live post 72 hours from the time of upload.
3. Shipping & Order Delivery: With Meesho, you can enjoy easy and stress-free delivery of all your products. Once you receive an order for your product, you will get an email notification. You can also check the order update on the Meesho Supplier panel. Meesho delivers your product at the lowest shipping cost across India. Our logistics partner picks up the product from your location and delivers it straight to the customer.
4. Receive Payment in Your Bank Account / Safe and Secure Payments: Payment is securely deposited directly in your bank account, we follow a 7-day payment cycle from order delivery, including Cash on Delivery orders. You can view your deposited balance and future payments on the Meesho Supplier Panel.
Meesho Supplier Registration 2023 Process (New Account)
1. Open the Meesho website portal using the link, supplier.meesho.com
2. On the homepage, there is an option shows, “Start Selling” Click on it to open a registration form.
3. Enter your mobile number, and email address.
4. Select your city, and category from the menu provided on the page.
5. Select from some options provided on the page as requested.
6. Fill up all details and click the Register button.
If the page request GST, click the “YES” button for GST.
The Meesho supplier registration process will be completed only if the ‘Registration Successful’ message displays on the screen. Suppliers can correct their login details or other details before 7 days of registration. The team of Meesho contacts the concerned person after 7 days of the registration.
Meesho Supplier Login Page
After registering with the Meesho, suppliers can login to their account with their registration id, password etc. They could login from their Smartphone, PC, or laptop. The login process was explained clearly in the following.
To access the Meesho supplier login, please follow these steps:
1. Open your preferred web browser and go to the Meesho supplier portal website.
2. On the homepage, you should see a “Login” or “Supplier Login” button. Click on it.
3. You will be redirected to the login page i.e., Login to your supplier panel.
4. Enter your registered email address or mobile number associated with your Meesho supplier account in the designated field.
5. Next, enter your password in the provided password field. Make sure to enter it correctly, paying attention to uppercase and lowercase letters.
6. Once you have entered your login credentials, click on the “Login” or “Sign In” button to access your Meesho supplier account.
If your login information is correct, you should be successfully logged into your Meesho supplier account. In case you forgot your password, you can usually find a “Forgot Password” option on the login page to initiate a password reset process.
Meesho supplier panel Password Forgot
- If you forgot the password, click the “forgot password” option on the login page.
- Enter your registered email address and click submit button.
- The system will automatically send a recovery email.
- Follow the instructions to set up a new password.
Meesho Seller Registration 2023 Process Using a Mobile APP
- Smartphone users can register with the Meesho app on their mobile with the following process.
- Download Meesho app from Google PlayStore or App store on your mobile.
- Install the app and open it on your device.
- Select the “continue” button on the screen to open another page.
- Enter your phone number, which you will use for the registration process.
- Next, choose the SMS method to receive an OTP code.
- Enter the OTP code sent on your mobile number and click the continue button.
- The system will verify the details, and you can proceed once the confirmation is done.
- The page will present a video on Meesho, which you can watch or skip.
- In the next step, fill up the registration form with the required details like, age, gender, occupation and click the continue button.
- Enter your profile and edit based on preference.
- Provide the personal details, contact and work information.
- Now go back and enter the bank details, save and submit.
- The app will send a message indicated as Re. 1 for verification.
- Use the Meesho app by logging into your account using your email and password
How the Meesho App Works?
- The registered sellers can list their products on the Meesho app.
- They should display their products in an orderly form for better viewing.
- The seller can receive orders from multiple ways. They can post their products on various social media platforms to receive orders.
- Once a customer purchases the product, the Meesho logistic partner will help deliver the item.
- After the shipment is made, the payment is sent to your account.
- Meesho usage is simple for many users. It’s transparent and accessible work between the buyer and seller.
Meesho Seller Login Password Reset Process
- Visit the Meesho Online Shopping website or App.
- In the right side, select “Become a supplier” option
- Select Login button in the right side of header
- In the center of the webpage select “Forgot Password” option
- Direct Link: supplier.meeshosupply.com/forgot-password
- Fill you email address in the given blank
- Submit your email address
- Password reset link will be sent to your registered Email ID